TECHNICAL DESIGN LEADER – Timisoara
Esti in cautarea unui job? Alatura-te echipei iSoftBet!
We’re looking for a Technical Design Lead, to be responsible with researching and applying the technical means needed to express the Creative Vision of the project, while respecting the overall Art Direction.
The Technical Design Lead has four main focuses during production, which are highly inter-dependent:
- The Art Technologies used in the project;
- The art assets creation Process;
- The art assets final technical Quality;
- The Performance of the game.
- Experience in videogame production, in an art supervision role (Director, Lead) is a plus;
- Experience with other types of digital art creation pipelines is also relevant.
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Very good management skills with ability to keep track of multiple threads;
- Great communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Training and tutoring skills;
- Significant experience in a full digital art content creation pipeline (Adobe Suit, Spine 2D);
- Detailed knowledge of the technical constraints of engines and the different game platforms;
- Good artistic skills (proportion, colour, composition);
- Good knowledge of 2D and 3D graphic software;
- Knowledge of an asset management system;
- Knowledge of scripting languages or overall development pipelines is considered a plus;
- Ability to create technical documentation;
- Fluency in English.
- Works together with the other teams inside the project to identify or invent the technical art features needed to express the creative vision;
- Selects, prepares and adapts the art tools used in production;
- Defines and validates the art workflow and art content pipeline of the project;
- Establishes the technical art constraints of the project;
- Manages the focus and development of the Technical-Art team members.
It is mandatory to share the portfolio while submitting the application. Applications without a portfolio won’t be considered.