RECRUITMENT BUSINESS PARTNER – BUCHAREST
Esti in cautarea unui job? Alatura-te echipei iSoftBet!
Recruitment Business Partner will coordinate with hiring managers, identify job requirements and determine qualification criteria for candidates. If you have in-depth experience with recruiting procedures, from advertising job openings to interviewing and evaluating candidates, we’d like to meet you. Knowledge of online and offline sourcing techniques is a plus.
Desired skills and experience:
• Proven work experience as a Recruitment Business Partner, Recruitment Manager or similar role;
• Understanding of full cycle recruiting;
• Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing and interviewing;
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases;
• Thorough knowledge of labor legislation;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in Romanian and in English;
• Ability to network via social media and other professional platforms;
• Organizational and time-management skills
• Partner with hiring managers to identify current and future personnel needs;
• Determine optimal job advertising mix, including job boards, careers pages and social networks;
• Craft sourcing strategies using online channels;
• Host and participate in recruitment events and job fairs to network with potential candidates in-person;
• Review job descriptions to ensure they capture role requirements and use inclusive language;
• Advise recruiters and hiring managers on interviewing and evaluation methods;
• Prepare and monitor turnover and retention rates (company-wide and by department);
• Design succession plans and internal promotion policies;
• Oversee onboarding for new hires;
• Develop and distribute candidate experience surveys.