LEAD 2D ANIMATOR – Timisoara
Esti in cautarea unui job? Alatura-te echipei iSoftBet!
- Enthusiasm and desire to work in the game development industry;
- Knowledge of a Spine 2D, Adobe After FX;
- Have a good understanding of animation principles – timing, weight and staging;
- Good knowledge and experience in key framing executing convincing, realistic, well timed animations;
- Very good artistic skills;
- Critical analysis and problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated with proactive attitude to improve own qualifications;
- Open to receive and act on constructive criticism;
- Ability to learn game engine tools and pipeline;
- Effectively shares his knowledge and is able to coach less experienced people;
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize his work in the context of given timescales and quality requirements;
- Very good English skills;
- Experience in the gaming industry will be considered an advantage.
- Deliver work in accordance with the artistic direction of the project;
- Work alongside the other departments and disciplines and deliver the best functional animations possible;
- Animate characters and objects used for games;
- Integrate animations to the game while ensuring technical constraints are met;
- Deliver animation and quick draft animation to proof idea;
- Produce final, high quality animation from scratch;
- Follow the quality standards, the aspects of the game wanted as well as the respect of the deadlines;
- Share your experience and help the less experienced members of the team;
- Reports to the Lead Animator / Technical Director.
It is mandatory to share the portfolio while submitting the application. Applications without a portfolio won’t be considered.