INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER
Esti in cautarea unui job? Alatura-te echipei iSoftBet!
This is a genuinely excellent opportunity for an Information Security Professional with a specialisation in writing policies and procedures to join an extremely innovative and forward-thinking organisation. This role will be solely accountable for all information security policies and procedures, from implementation through to maintenance. It is a great opportunity for someone to come on board to a relatively greenfield environment and build policies, a base framework and new strategies from the ground up.
- Must have an Information Security Assurance/ Governance background.
- Experienced in writing and implementing information security policies.
- Excellent understanding of information security frameworks (i.e. ISO 27001 or NIST).
- Able to organise and present new policies and frameworks in a ‘digestible’ fashion.
- Proven ability to work in a non-corporate environment would be beneficial.
- NIST, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor or ISO 27001 Lead Implementer qualifications would be preferable.
- Can articulate ideas into action.
- Self-motivated, self-starter who can work in a complex environment.
- Relevant degree is desirable but not necessary.
- Take full ownership of information security policies and procedures company-wide.
- Implement and maintain all information security policies and procedures aligning to relevant industry standards (i.e. ISO 27001 and/or NIST).
- Take ownership of bi-annual information security policy assessments.
- Build and implement a companywide information security awareness programme working with C level management.
- Liaise with third party suppliers re security products.