Head of Project Management – Timisoara
Esti in cautarea unui job? Alatura-te echipei iSoftBet!
The Head of Project Management will run all the company’s projects whilst leading a team of project managers.
Desired skills and experience:
- Computer Sciences Bachelor Degree;
- At least 10 years experience as a Project Manager in the IT field;
- Expert in software product delivery;
- Exceptional leadership skills, being able to influence teams and mentor his subordinates, while being a role model;
- Experience in Agile processes, Waterfall methodologies and portfolio management;
- Advocate of new tools and techniques to continue to innovate our processes;
- Ability to thrive under pressure, but also to think strategically and plan for future growth, structure and scale;
- Expected to be an exceptional communicator, experienced in managing multiple challenging stakeholders, using the competence of shaping and influencing decisions at executive level;
- Experience and insight in guiding the team of Project Managers in identifying risks and issues, while being data-driven in the decision making, meanwhile promoting this approach within the team;
- Significant hands-on experience of delivering large, complex projects in a fast moving gambling business;
- Experience in leading medium-large teams, managing senior managers and focusing on career development, enabling the direct reports to develop and thrive;
- Advanced knowledge of the Atlassian suite, in particular Jira and Confluence.
- Ownership of the end to end plan, including the identification of critical dependencies and risks likely to impact cost, time, and quality across all types of projects and teams;
- Ongoing management and mitigation risks, issues and dependencies, escalating as appropriate and owning them through to resolution;
- Identifying, managing and tracking the overall scope, objectives, & critical success factors of the projects;
- Liaising between Product Management, Development Management, and business stakeholders to foster quality communications and solution alignment;
- Coordinating the Project Managers and working closely with all key stakeholders in order to define project scope and requirements in terms of features and capabilities;
- Supporting both Agile processes and Waterfall methodologies within a matrix organization;
- Tracking and reporting project progress to stakeholders, with a focus on budget, scope, resources, and schedule. Timely escalations as necessary.