Finance Assistant – Timisoara
Esti in cautarea unui job? Alatura-te echipei iSoftBet!
Desired skills and experience:
- Proven work experience in a diverse team, desirably with 1-5 years in finance/accounting/treasury;
- Exceptional command of English skills;
- Eager to get things done and collaborate with various stakeholders;
- Looking forward to learn and develop within the company.
- Follow-up on all purchase approvals and, in a timely manner, order all requested devices;
- Upload all invoices on the financial platform and perform the weekly payment run procedure;
- Collaborate with Travel Responsible to reimburse all receipts received to the respective employees;
- Make sure all invoices, receipts, subscriptions and certificates are saved in the accounting folder, to be delivered on a monthly basis to the external accountant;
- Maintain a close relationship with all services suppliers [landlord, Enel, e-On, Aquatim, Retim, etc.]
- Other ad-hoc tasks.
- Work closely with the finance team overseas in relation to cash collection, follow up on customers, doubtful customers, overall credit control
- Invoicing and controlling
- Various reports comparison/ analysis
- Other ad-hoc tasks and more complex responsibilities as the role will develop.